1. Bellissimo, Nick, and Tina Akhavan. "Effect of macronutrient composition on short-term food intake and weight loss." Advances in Nutrition 6.3 (2015): 302S-308S.
2. Bone, Julia L., et al. "Manipulation of muscle creatine and glycogen changes dual x-ray absorptiometry estimates of body composition." Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 49.5 (2017): 1029-1035.
3. Bone, Julia, and Louise M. Burke. "DXA estimates of body composition and carbohydrate loading." Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism 68.3 (2016b): 228-229.
4. Burke, L. "Dual X-Ray Absorptiometry (DXA) for measurement of body composition in athletes: Experiences that underpin the importance of optimising the reliability of measurement." Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport 20 (2017): 76.
5. Gibson, Alice A., et al. "Do ketogenic diets really suppress appetite? A systematic review and meta‐analysis." Obesity Reviews 16.1 (2015): 64-76.
6. Nana, Alisa, et al. "Effects of daily activities on dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry measurements of body composition in active people." Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 44.1 (2012): 180-189.
7. Nymo, Siren, et al. "Timeline of changes in appetite during weight loss with a ketogenic diet." International Journal of Obesity 41.8 (2017): 1224.
8. Rouillier, Marc-Antoine, et al. "Effect of an acute high carbohydrate diet on body composition using DXA in young men." Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism 66.4 (2015): 233-236.
9. Toombs, Rebecca J., et al. "The impact of recent technological advances on the trueness and precision of DXA to assess body composition." Obesity 20.1 (2012): 30-39
10. Vargas, Salvador, et al. "Efficacy of ketogenic diet on body composition during resistance training in trained men: a randomized controlled trial." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 15.1 (2018): 31.